Our Smokey Chipotle seasoning, which is based on our hot sauce of the same name, is great for any kind of Tex Mex. Which is why it’s the perfect seasoning for ground beef for queso! Below is our favorite recipe for the classic cheesy dip.
- 3 pounds white American cheese
- 1 pound smoked Gouda
- 1/2 cup of your favorite salsa (or more to taste)
- Milk (to consistency)
- 1 pound ground beef
- Big Daddy’s Man Sprinkles Smokey Chipotle Seasoning
- Sauté ground beef until fully cooked. Generously season with Smokey Chipotle seasoning while cooking.
- Shred cheese
- Add cheese, beef and salsa to a crockpot and stir to combine.
- Cook over low heat until the cheese melts.
- Gradually add milk to reach desired consistency, stirring until everything is combined evenly.
- Add more salsa, seasoning or hot sauce as needed to reach desired heat level.